Phone: (618) 263-6358
Our Respiratory Care Department is staffed 24 hours a day with Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners and has received the Certificate of Recognition for Quality Care given by the American Association for Respiratory Care since 2008.
Respiratory Care services include assessment, diagnostic evaluation, treatment management, monitoring of respiratory deficiencies, and loss of respiratory function. Our respiratory therapists treat all kinds of patients ranging from pediatric asthmatics to the elderly with chronic pulmonary diseases.
- Arterial Blood Gas sampling and analysis. The Arterial Blood Gas Laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists;
- Complete respiratory care, including oxygen therapy, aerosol therapy, MDI therapy, and Vest therapy;
- State-of-the-art ventilatory care including CPAP, BiPAP, and full invasive ventilator support;
- Cardiac monitoring including EKG, Holter Monitoring, Cardiac Event Monitoring, and stress testing;
- Flow-Volume Loop Pulmonary Function Testing with bronchodilators;
- Pulse Oximetry & Ambulation Saturation Studies; and
- Smoking cessation and lung health education and counseling.