The Wabash General Hospital Auxiliary was established in 1950 as a volunteer organization whose work benefits operation of the hospital. One of its many duties includes operating the gift shop. The profits from the gift shop are used to purchase medical equipment and other needed items.
- located in WGH's main lobby
- open Monday through Friday, 10 AM - 2 PM
- offers a nice selection of books, jewelry, snacks, balloons, cards, toys, and other reasonably-priced items
- volunteer staff stocks and manages shop
- visit with patients
- assist patients in wheelchairs
- play board games with patients
- provide directions to patients and visitors
Wabash General Hospital is now offering a shuttle service to transport all patients around the hospital and offices! The service is available Monday through Friday from 7 am - 2 pm. Call 618-263-8682
upon arrival for pickup arrangements.
Wabash General Hospital appreciates the commitment of our volunteers and recognizes that our hospital would not be the successful organization it is today without their dedicated service. For more information regarding volunteering at Wabash General Hospital, please fill out the contact form below or call 618-263-6371