Patients and Visitors
Wabash General Hospital and clinics provide high-quality, compassionate care for people in Wabash County, Illinois and the surrounding area.
We understand that being hospitalized or having medical tests can be stressful and sometimes frightening. Our goal is to reduce anxiety by preparing you for your experience and then providing you with exceptional health care delivered by skilled medical professionals. We put the patient at the center of everything we do because your comfort and safety are important to us.
We are committed to protecting your health information and upholding your privacy. View the Wabash General Hospital Notice of Privacy Practices
Wabash General Hospital Privacy Practices in English
Wabash General Hospital Privacy Practices in Español
We also provide information for Patient Rights and Responsibilities
to ensure each patient is informed about the details of their care while at Wabash General.
- Wabash General is dedicated to caring for and supporting people with disabilities and their families. We offer people with disabilities a safe and supportive environment in which to receive care.
- Designated handicapped parking is available on our campus and at our clinics.
- Wabash General does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion or handicapped status in the provision of services or employment.
- Wabash General offers services to the hearing impaired, including telecommunications devices and sign language interpreters. Please ask your nurse for information.
- Wabash General does not discriminate against the use of service animals. Service animals will be permitted in Wabash General facilities unless the animal's presence would fundamentally alter the nature of the service provided, an animal is not within its handler’s control, or if an animal poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others or otherwise jeopardizes the safe operation of the facility.
- Wabash General can provide interpreters for a variety of foreign languages. If you need an interpreter, ask your nurse for this free service.
- Wabash General is a healing environment. In order to promote healthy living and safety for our patients, visitors and staff, all Wabash General locations are non-smoking, except for designated areas.