New Medical Office Building
- On the exterior, work continues on the EIFS finishing.
- Curtain wall installation, mechanical, electrical and plumbing rough ins, drywall taping and finishing are all in process.
- Window installation has begun on the side of the new medical office building that faces 13th Street.
- All of the drywall taping and finishing should be completed today. Painting began yesterday.
- EIFS work will start on Monday, October 4, and windows are scheduled to be installed the week of October 11.
- The construction team is repairing spots on the exterior where water damage had occurred. Swing by and see the progress if you haven't lately!
The radiology project is on schedule to bring mammography in house in December. Drywall is scheduled to be finished this week, and painting will start on Thursday. The lobby and gift shop renovation will be the next project on the to-do list.
Demolition and saw cutting started in the previous cafeteria area for under slab piping replacement.